An update on the emergence of real-life kaiju in our timeline, including the formation of three new pairs: two Protectors, two Destroyers, and two Sapphic scientists.
Previously in the Kaiju Cycle:
Written by Ani White, with contributions from Derek Johnson.
Performed by Derek Johnson and Ani White, with a cameo by Lidia Grigorut.
Edited by Lidia Grigorut and Ani White.
Poster image by Nicholas Roerich.
- Clair de Lune (epic cinematic version), performed by L’Orchestra Cinematique
- Shin Godzilla, by Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
- Waltz in the Moonlight, by Tryad
- Swim, by NV (thanks to Andre Upston)
- Dies Irae variants: Membeth, Hector Berlioz/San Francisco Community Orchestra, ǾZZYMANDIAS, CROWZ
Creature effects from @ComicJohnPowers, thegoose09, Noxdl, W.O.W. Sound, All Sounds, Aetherspire, VIPis, cylon8472, MyNameIsZoom, ViralVideoUK.
Further sound effects from Effects Library, Sound Effects Database, George Vlad, @Sound Effect, kangaroovindaloo.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you can, please support our work financially at patreon.com/jetpack1917