On the 30th anniversary of the Rocketeer’s release, the long-delayed third part of our Rocketeer review (the first two parts can be found in our first ever episode Wanting to Believe, and our 2019 Xmas bonus episode).
- Samples from It Came From Outer Space (1953)
- Nightingale by Konstantin Kovalski
- Leon Theremin playing his own instrument
- 18 – theremin by rap2h
- Jovian synth 4 by thatjeffcarter
- Various darksynth tracks by by Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you can, please support our work financially at patreon.com/jetpack1917