Nathaniel Derby Pickman’s logs on the triumph of the Crawling Chaos, the Tall Man, the Walking Shadow.
Opening poem: Nyarlathotep by HP Lovecraft, read by Durant Haire on LibriVox. Remainder written by Ani White, performed by Derek Johnson. Art by Jens Heimdahl.
- Kaiju Cycle 1: A Very Kaiju Christmas
- Kaiju Cycle 2: Emu War II: First Blood
- Kaiju Cycle 3: Three weddings and countless funerals
- Kaiju Cycle 4: Clash of the Kaiju
- Kaiju Cycle 5: Rampage
- Kaiju Cycle 6: Scripture
- Kaiju Cycle 6.5: Interpretation
- Swim by NV
- Broken Piano by Vivek Abhishek
- Quiet by NV
Sound effects from Hanna Barbera, kangaroovindaloo, Music & Sound Effects Library, Bluezone Corporation, Ryan Carvalho, Sound Effect Database, NOAA via DeepseaOddities.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you can, please support our work financially at patreon.com/jetpack1917