No Fate Project audio report: we finally unearth the details of Dyer’s doomed 1930s expedition to Antarctica. The text can be found here, and our interpretation of it can be found here.
- Kaiju Cycle 1: A Very Kaiju Christmas
- Kaiju Cycle 2: Emu War II: First Blood
- Kaiju Cycle 3: Three weddings and countless funerals
- Kaiju Cycle 4: Clash of the Kaiju
- Kaiju Cycle 5: Rampage
Adapted by Derek Johnson from HP Lovecraft’s At The Mountains of Madness and From Beyond, with contributions by Ani White. Performed by Derek Johnson and Ani White.
- Leon Theremin playing his own instrument (Donlevy theme)
- A Lovecraftian Dream by Michael Vrazitoulis
- Broken Piano by Vivek Abhishek
- The Old Ones (HP Lovecraft Inspired Darksynth Mix) by Frank Drive
- Swim by NV
Creature effects from @ComicJohnPowers, thegoose09, Noxdl, W.O.W. Sound, All Sounds, Aetherspire, VIPis, cylon8472, MyNameIsZoom, ViralVideoUK.
Further sound effects by Jak Walker, Sound Effects [Free], kangaroovindaloo, n Beats, Sound Effects, Movie Man, A Sound Effect.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you can, please support our work financially at patreon.com/jetpack1917